- Using TortoiseSVN, right-click on your working folder and select “Show Log” from the TortoiseSVN menu.
- Click the revision that was last published, e.g. rev 123. This is your „base“ revision.
- Ctrl+Click the HEAD or latest revision or the revision you want to release, e.g. rev 200 — so that both revisions are highlighted.
- Right-click on either of the highlighted revisions and select “Compare revisions.” This will open a dialog window that lists all new/modified files.
- Select all files from this list (Ctrl+a) then right-click on the highlighted files and select “Export selection to…”
delete matching files and directories recursively
Assume you want to clean your directories from SVN folders (SVN creates a .svn folder in each versioned folder) you can simply use the following command on *nix and cygwin shell:
find -name .svn -print0 | xargs -0 rm -rf